Wondrous Wedding Cakes
Whether you are searching for the impossibly smooth look of fondant or a more whimsical creation, our wedding cakes are made to impress. Our wedding clients often rave about our signature Golden Champagne Cake with fruit filling. You can be certain your cake will be baked fresh for your big day.
The best cakes are created with the help of our clients. We ask that you order your cake at least 6 weeks ahead of time. Schedule your tasting as soon as possible.
We encourage you to bring your ideas! The more you can show us, the easier it will be for us to match your style. We encourage you to bring pictures or clippings of ideas you would like to explore. Bring us a picture of your dress, the bridesmaids’ dresses and invitations. All these clues help guide the creative process and make for picture-perfect cakes that capture the mood and style of your dream day.
Here’s how to order a wedding cake:
• First you must schedule a tasting to help select your perfect cake. This tasting includes 3 flavors of each: cake, filling and frosting of your choice. We will have those combinations here for you both to taste and a glass of chilled white wine to cleanse your palate. The $45 dollar charge for the tasting will be applied towards your total balance when your cake is booked with us, provided the total amount of the order is above $200.Plan to spend at least an hour but possibly more, so we can calmly discuss your ideas and come up with the perfect cake for your event! So, browse our Flavors page. Click on the Schedule Your Tasting tab. Fill out the form. Press Submit and we will contact you ASAP! Please note that Tastings must be prepaid, so send us a check or call us with your credit card information.
PRICES AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES
• We price cakes by the amount of servings. Smooth icing starts at $ 3.50 per serving. Liquored, fresh fruit and nuts, dark chocolate, and fondant cakes start at $4.00 per serving. This includes a simple satin ribbon around each tier (color of your choice) and top and bottom piped icing pearls.
• Tiers with different flavors have a $10 up-charge per tier.
• Sugar Flowers and intricate decoration will have an extra charge depending on the quantity, size, and types of flowers and decor. Flowers are charged by the piece.
• We deliver and set up for a $55 flat fee in the 30 mile radius, beyond that we charge an extra .75 a mile. We deliver to the Islands for a predetermined fee (according to the island) and will charge separately for Ferry fees.
• Large cakes come on a wooden board with ribbon around the edge. We will charge a $25 dollar deposit for the board, which will be refunded upon return.
• Please give us 6 to 8 WEEKS NOTICE, as summer dates fill up fast, but always check with us as we may be able to accommodate you!
• A 50% deposit is required upon booking of the cake and the remaining balance is due two weeks before the event.
• Large, tiered cakes travel disassembled and must be assembled at the venue. So pick-up is NOT an option. Smaller cakes can be picked up but you gain full responsibility for the cake once it leaves our premises.
• Cancellations must be made AT LEAST 2 weeks before the event for a refund. A $150 “Save the Date” loss fee plus the $45 tasting fee will apply.
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS
We look forward to working with you! If you have any questions please let us know or if you wish to have a phone consultation please give us a call!
CALL OR EMAIL FOR PRICING QUOTE:
Cake Elizabeth, ME
Line 1: (207) 370-4008
Line 2: (207) 747=5122
Line 3: (954) 547-9802
If you need some quick cake inspiration you can look at our cakes below or try sites like:
- Martha Stewart’s Wedding Cakes
- The Knot’s Wedding Cakes
- Sylvia Weinstock’s Cakes
- Ron Ben-Israel’s Cakes